Monday, March 6, 2017

Goals for March (Week 1)

So, I haven't been accomplishing much lately and I'll attribute that to not having more specific goals.  I watched two of the three Indiana Jones movies this weekend, before I realized that my goal was to watch Star Wars, not Indiana Jones.  It had been ages since I had watched them, so it was pretty fun.  I got part way through the third one and may finish that up later this week...  anyway, back to my goals.

1 - prepare the fabric for the baby clothes quilt I'm making
2 - visit Amanda
3 - make 1 new recipe
4 - two posts for Round Robin blog
5 - make one block for the Grinch quilt

In order to hit my goal of 6 quilts for the year, I  need to get started - and finish some up.  I still haven't made one for Nathaniel and he'll be 2 in April. :(


1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like a pretty doable list. It's a toss up which series I like better, Indiana Jones or Star Wars. They are both pretty fun to watch.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers