Sunday, July 9, 2017

June wrap up - July goals

We're well into July, but there's no time like the present to update last month and set goals for this month.

1 - Start quilt for Nate - NOPE
2 - Work on baby quilt (8 more blocks) - NO
3 - Do couch to 5K - no promises on how far I get - worked on. Got to Week 4, Day 1.
4 - Meet step goal 3/7 days

     Wk 1 - May 28 - June 3 : 3 of 7
     Wk 2 - June 4 - June 10 : 5 of 7
     Wk 3 - June 11 - June 17 : 2 of 7
     Wk 4 - June 18 - June 24 : 3 of 7
     Wk 5 - June 25 - July 1 : 1 of 7

5 - Make a new bread - Nope but I did make pretzel bites (well that was for July 4th)


6 - Make blue elephant(s)



Goals for July :

1 - make some quilt blocks
2 - start Nate's quilt
3 - Couch to 5K
4 - meet step goal more often than not (so at least 16 days)
5 - start a biography
6 - get souffle pan

I expect work to be really crazy for the rest of this month and next month too, so I don't want to set myself up for total failure ...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with your July goals. You did pretty well with your June ones.

Katie said...

The elephant is so cute! I did about nothing on my list either!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...