Tuesday, November 7, 2017

StoryCorps -- Interviews Year 2

I interviewed my grandsons again this year using the StoryCorps app* -- the three oldest who are now 9, 7, and 5.  This was about the same time as last year, before Halloween.  This is #29 on the list.

Here are the pics I took that are saved with the interviews.

Cooper, age 5 (i'm really bad at this selfie thing).


Andrew, Age 7.

Mikey, Age 9.

I should see if I can upload the interviews here as well.  I'll look into that.

*StoryCorps mission as stated on their website is: Our mission is to preserve and share humanity’s stories in order to build connections between people and create a more just and compassionate world.

I'm using it for a different purpose but I still like it.  Last year's interviews weren't much different from this year's, but over time I'm sure things will change.

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun idea, the interviews and the selfies.

Katie said...

Love it. I recently started recording them talking about about things without videos

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...