Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Progress .. a little

So, I've been working on this one quilt for over two years .. and it's not the Grinch quilt (although I've probably been working on that even longer).  Anytime I have a quilt that is different from my normal quilts, I tend to drag my feet.  Anyway, here's what the quilt looks like.


I need to add some fabric to the sides to get it to be a full-sized quilt.  I'm going to use navy for those panels. and then, I'm thinking I'll do the back like this.  But I might change my mind and try something else.  These are the colors of the recipient's favorite hockey team.  I'm just not sure the pattern is what I want.  I need to think a little more on it.


Anyway, I am probably going to do the binding in a red/white stripe which should look good on both the front and back.  We'll see ... 

P.S. -- I decided that I really didn't like what I was doing for the back of the quilt so I'm doing something a little more creative .. we'll just have to see how it turns out.  If it turns out, it will be so much better than this boring block thing.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Tee shirt quilts always have me wanting to abandon them too. I think I would hon with a less busy back.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...